Sue and I drive around the region looking for still photography lenses. Wouldn’t you know it? They’re scarce around here. Turns out that everyone is going digital and pawn shops don’t have the abundance of lenses they once had. The final pawn shop that we’re to hit, I finally find my 50mm workhorse lens. I get it for 20 bucks. Nice steal on my part. I found a website online that sells lenses for really cheap, and I was worried I’d have to order something else online.
During this time, I also go out to price out some gear for a super awesome kick ass dolly to replace the one we currently use for a bunch of shots. I’ll get my dad to make this for me. He likes to do that stuff, and I couldn’t cut wood straight if it was a breakaway piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment