The only reason I know this date is because we went to Monday Night Raw and I still have the ticket stub. The show sucked, but I got a John Cena shirt out of it. Nice. You can’t see me!
Anyways, we bring up the prospect about Logan starring in the Untitled Film Noir Project. He would like to, but he mentions the concerns he has, which I listed above. I can totally dig on his reservations. It feels like we’d really be putting him out if we used him on this. The only day he’d be able to shoot is Tuesdays, and that would be after working all night, coming down here from Toronto, shooting, then going back to Toronto later, taking a small nap, or not, then going to work again. Man, how could you do that to a guy? I needed a nap just hearing about what he would have to do. That’s nobility on his part there.
We also go to wrestling with another partner of ours, Bob Rusztyn. A day or two before I sent him the script for Episode 4 for our online series Lot B. I really dig this guys opinion about this stuff. Anyways, I won’t get into it too much, but he’s into the script and thought it was really funny, so I’m happy. The plan is to go into production on Episode 4 after this project.
Bill and I are pretty motivated to get cracking on these.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment