I end up sleeping in until around 2:30. I turn the computer on and check my email and I get a hit from my old friend telling me that his buddies loved the script I sent them, and they would like to see some loglines I come up with for the script they have in mind. They need the loglines yesterday, and if they like them… I don’t know. They’ll hire me? They’ll talk more to me about it? I don’t know, I’ll just take this journey one step at a time.
In the email I get, there’s a list of cast members I think they have for the project, and a list of characters from other movies they would like to see involved. The types of characters anyways, not the exact same ones. It turns out they have two or three million for this project, so I won’t have to be as restrained as I am when I write projects I plan to do myself.
Sue and I head outside, and I grab my binder and start jotting things down after I catch up on these diary entries. I come up with two loglines based on the parameters they’re looking for, and I try to remember a logline from another script I wrote that could be adapted to what they want.
I fire the loglines off, and now I sit back and wait.
Alicia sends me a tentative schedule for Episode 4 and it looks good. She also tells me that Bill is restricting his house as a location to the basement. This sucks as I had his house in mind for a major location in the episode, but I can understand where he’s coming from. Considering what happens at this location, I wouldn’t be able to use it again after this episode anyway. I come up with an alternative plan, tell Alicia, and she’s seeing if it’s a possibility.
Today, I would just like to chill a little bit, and watch a flick. We still have two other horror movies Keith sent us, and I think I left Joes flick at Bills house, so we go for The Bank Job. Normally I stay away from Jason Statham movies, but I’ve been hearing good things about this one. It’s a solid flick to say the least that I thoroughly enjoy.
I hop back on the computer and notice that the Saved by the Bell conversation is now infecting everyone’s lives. You really can’t get enough of the Bayside gang.
That’s pretty much it for my day. The rest of the night, I just plan on rearranging the insides of my computer, capture the footage we shot the last couple of days, and hopefully put up some screen grabs.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment